Biodolomer for Life: a visit to the test plant at GAIA BioMaterials AB
- Date: 02/06/2017 at GAIA Biomaterials AB
- Inform about Life programme and its 25 th Anniversary.
- Inform visitors about Biodolomer® for Life project and how the project members interests line up within the project from the circular economy perspective.
- Spread information about how biodegradable biomaterails: are made, differ from traditional plastics, differ from non-degradable biomaterials, can be used for a wide range of various applications, can replace traditional plastics.
- Target Groups: local council officials, potential local business partners, public, primarily school children, press and media.
“This publication is produced with the contribution of the LIFE programme of the European Union. It reflects only the author’s view and the Agency/Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.”
Read more about GAIA BioMaterials
Read more about Biodolomer for Life